7/01/2011

The Marlene Holwadel Garden

 The Marlene Holwadel Garden
A generous bank of Shasta daisies in the focal garden.
Recently planted urn in the Adopt-a-Plot focal garden.
 At the other end of the Adopt-a-Plots lawn is the Brumm arboretum and garden; a favorite spot for wedding parties. It is a rare sight to see the arbor empty. Usually I see picnickers, couples having their engagement photos taken or a visitor spending  a quiet afternoon in the park with a book enjoying this pretty spot.
Gooseneck Loosestrife, Verbena bonariensis and Coneflowers in A Few of My Favorite Things.
Soft light from the setting sun brings the day to a close at Ault Park.

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful pictures. It would be helpful to those of us unfamiliar with the territory to state in the header that this is Ault Park in Cincinnati. I had to look him up to see where this was. I'm going to add you to my blogroll on my blog, The Consummate Gardener.

    ReplyDelete